Porcelain Veneers are thin layers of porcelain and they are applied only to front surface of teeth with minimum teeth enamel removal.
Dental Crowns are applied by trimming your natural teeth into smaller pieces and bonding artificial teeth over them. Alternatively, crowns are placed over dental implants or used as bridges.
Change Your Smile in Turkey
Turkey is a great destination to get cosmetic applications on your teeth. DentGroup Clinics promise affordable and quality dental restorations that could improve your smile.
If you are discontent of how your teeth look, on most cases there are two options that you could pick. Either you can have your teeth veneered or crowned.
Send some pictures of your teeth and DentGroup dentists can assess whether you are eligible for dental veneers or crowns.
Crowns and Veneers are very similar aesthetic applications. The main difference between veneers and crowns is that the veneers cover only the front surface of the teeth and they require less tooth structure removal during fitting. Dental crowns cover all of parts the tooth and requires more structure removing for the fitting. The reason why veneers are expensive than crowns because veneers are very delicate technique. Not only a very hard laboratory work is required but also the dentist applying them should possess some kind of craftsmanship. Note that in terms of look, veneers and crowns both give the exact same result as they are based on the same substructure.
Types of Veneers:
- Composite Veneers: They are used for minor fixings on the front teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: They are used for whole smile makeover. They are preferred by the patients who want to retain their natural teeth and also improve their smile by changing the form and the color of their teeth.
- Lumineers: They are also porcelain veneers but they are bonded with no teeth enamel removal. They patient has to have an eligible bite for this procedure.
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns: They are affordable dental crowns. Metal crowns are covered by porcelain.
- Zirconia Crowns: They are very esthetic and strong crowns. Depending on the patient’s choice, natural or bright color tones can be determined for these crowns. Almost all types of teeth are eligible for this procedure.
- Empress Crowns: They are usually made with e-max material. Empress crowns are preferred by the patients who want their crowns to be made with very bright tones and also natural light reflection. A dentist examination is required to assess the eligibility.